2.18.2011

Almost a year ago

 While reading my sister blog, the The Wannabe Cottage, I came across this lovely post called ,Two of my favorite people.





Wow, have my two cuties already grown that much?


It made me want to cry and smile at the same time.





My sister was watching the children for the day ,and snapped some of the most lovely pictures.


I believe she has a great talent. What do you think?



The flowers make me want Summer so badly to come. It is in the 60's today.


But Ohio weather plays these little tricks on us. Next week there will be freezing rain.






Head on over to her blog, and check out the post, it is very adorable. Thanks Jenna for writing such a great post about my dear children.




Until Next time,
Melissa




2 comments:

Allie said...

so stinking cute...Your little ones are so adorable! Also that museum we went to for the dinosaur was in Midland, MI. It was a small exhibit but pretty cool. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Maid Service Noblesville said...

Good readingg

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...