2.14.2011

cleaning the closet

Shoving and pushing, to find a place in the closet was not happening anymore.




I decided to take everything out that I have not worn in the past 6 months, and donate it.






How did I forget that I had these beauty's?




After a few minutes, I decided to make a pillow.










I love how it turned out.




For the white sweater, I am attempting a dress for my daughter.



This project could take a while.




Now for my garage door headboard.










I think I have showed you my entire bedroom, but my headboard.







An old garage door. I seen the door, and had to have it.



I love the bolts and the chipped paint.









Now, I am looking for the perfect piece above the headboard.



If you have any great Ideas let me know.


Parties Im Linked to.
Polly Want a Crafter
Making the World Cuter
Sew Can Do
Faded Charm Cottage
The Shabby Chic Cottage









Until next time,
Melissa

9 comments:

Chrissy Galloway said...

Love that idea for a headboard!

ruby said...

nice pillow can't wait to see the dress you are making for Bailey.

Cheyenne said...

Oh gosh, Melissa, it's been such a long time since I've had access to the internet and am so glad to catch up on your blog. You are so creative and I just love your style!! That pillow is SO CUTE---the headboard is really amazing too. Your house is one out of a magazine--I just want to curl up in that bed. Really hope you are well.

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Clever and adorable!

Jane
Flora Doora

Judy said...

It looks just great. What a great idea for a headboard. I am a follower. I would love for you to come and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

Robby said...

Really love the headboard! Very shabby and simple.

http://downonsanford.blogspot.com/
Robby

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

LOVE IT!!!
I so want to do this!!!
Looking for another door to make a head board from!

radn said...

love the pillows!

Rustam khan said...


Laser Clinic Rose Bay Contact us at 02-9371-7315 for expert beauty therapists specializing in all aspects of beauty therapy as well as laser hair removal and microdermibrasion in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs’

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...