1.05.2011

Valentine table for 2

Sipping orange juice is simply better, out of a wine goblet.



Watching the snow fall as you eat your breakfast with someone special, makes me blush.




This to me is a perfect Valentine breakfast.



This year I'm staring early on planning the perfect breakfast for my husband.


Lucky for me he never looks at my blog.


I came up with this cute Valentine Girl




She is the perfect Valentine accessory.

I love how simple she was to make.



I found these old clothespins at one of my favorite local shops, a while ago.

I knew I would find something great to do with them.





I painted the pins white.




I put her game face on.


For the dress I used crepe paper. I sewed the paper to give it a ruffled look.



I hot glued the dress on and ruffled some behind her. I love how she turned out. Simple, but just right.





The eggs I painted with red paint.

I received the idea while reading Holiday by Matthew Mead.

He did Christmas eggs.




The napkins are actually old arm chair covers. They matched my style, so I snagged them up.



The silverware is Vintage. I painted them white, and rubbed some off.


I then bent them for nifty little napkin rings.



I cant wait to eat some delicious granola with my husband.

Here are some other great ideas for my Valentine girl.
  • Attach to a Valentine card.
  • hang a party of girls from you chandelier
I am sure there are some great things you could do with the girls.

I would love to hear or see your ideas.


Parties Im linked to.

The Thrifty Home
Its so very Cheri
Paisley Passion
tea rose home
Beyond the Picket Fence
Remodelaholic
Craft O maniac
making the world cuter


Visit thecsiproject.com

Until next time,
Melissa





5 comments:

Alicia said...

what a cute idea!
I dont think Marc reads mine either lol

ruby said...

starting now with Valentines, What a great idea Melissa. that made me think why just one day a year. everyday should be Valentines where we treat the ones we love w/ something SPECIAL!

Jenna Ables said...

Super cute Missy! I love the idea of putting a bunch of these on a chandelier.

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

I love the napkin ring idea. I have some vintage silverware I might just have to copy! :)

Med School App Hell said...

Loved reading this, thank you

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...