1.10.2011

Brownies with a twist

My children love brownies, and almost everything else with sugar in it.




Today I thought, how nice it would be to whip a batch up, with a special surprise on top.



A chocolate flower filled to the brim with crushed peppermint.


What perfect Valentines day colors.




I'm such a big fan of Matthew Mead.


In the recent addition of holiday, he featured an amazing cake from Smeeks.




What a beutiful birthday cake.


All you need is a silicon cupcake pan and chocolate to form the cups.



I visited Ikea yesterday, and came home with this silicon flower ice tray.




This is so easy!


Melt the chocolate and place a nice coating on the inside.



Freeze and then carefully remove from your form.



Skittles, M&M's. peppermint, blue sprinkles, and pecans fill my Chocolate cups.



I think my children help, so they can lick the spoons.



We had a moment of play time while the molds were freezing.



What a wonderful gift from my sister.





This turned out to be my favorite.


I love the colors. Sprinkles and Pecans. YUM!






I knew they were yummy, when both kids snuck up, while I was taking pictures.


Can children have to much sugar in a day?



Linking up here
sumos sweet stuff
skip to my lou
Polish the Stars
Craft O Maniac
Making the World Cuter
Vintage Pollyanna

Visit thecsiproject.com


Until next time,

8 comments:

Cheyenne said...

These look fantastic!

Jenna Ables said...

yum! I need to come over and eat some of these! :) And I am glad Mason and Baylie love the tunnel!! :)

ruby said...

Liking the idea of those little chocolate cups.They look so cute on top of the brownie.

Anonymous said...

That is such a fun idea! So many options! Thanks for linking up to my party. :)

Jennifer said...

What an amazing idea! These would be great for any party or season... so easy to customize. I can't get over them. I featured you today on my favorite things :)

http://sunshineandchaucer.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-favorite-things_11.html

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

How fun (AND yummy) are these?! Cute idea with the chocolate cups.

Yanet of 3 SKBs

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

I love this idea - thanks for sharing!

Susan,
http://entertainexchange.blogspot.com/
Party and Entertaining Inspiration

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I featured your project! :) http://www.polishthestars.com/2011/01/link-party-monday_17.html

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...