1.28.2011

Pink Heart

Yesterday, while at my sisters, Baylie was playing with her new Fiskars heart punch.



Jenna then decided to let Baylie take the heart punch home to borrow.






She put hearts in everything, even very important receipts.



I also fell in love with the heart punch.



I was watching X games and punching out purple and pink hearts.




I attached them to sting and draped them around my chandelier.




Pretty!







Hearts sprinkled on the burlap runner, adds a sweet touch.




I then went a bit overboard and punched my paper wreath.





Love is in the air at our home.



I could have punched all day long, but my family would have killed me.


Parties Im Linked To,
Remodelaholic
Until Next Time,
Melissa

No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...