3.02.2011

spring pots

Spring is almost here, and it is time to start my plants.


 Today, I started cilantro and basil. My children really enjoyed helping me. Mason really had fun spreading potting mix everywhere.






I really think these plants deserve a nice container.



Stenciled numbers painted white, look amazing on the terracotta pots.



I printed lovely printables out from Creature Comforts.


Nice flags poked through the dirt gives them a little something special.




These turned out so lovely.
Now I cant wait for the herbs to start growing.



Parties Im linked to
Night Owl Crafting
Not Just A Housewife
Sew Woodsy
Someday Crafts
DIY by Design
Katies Nesting Spot
Ladybug Blessings
Paisley Passions
Sassy Sites
Shabby Nest



Until Next Time,
Melissa

5 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you for linking to Sew Woodsy! I love your blog and these spring pots are awesome! Yeah for spring!!!

ruby said...

cant wait for spring to get my herbs in the ground. Cute little pots!

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

these are so precious! thanks for linking up to handmade tuesdays @ www.ladybug-blessings.com (p.s. make sure to enter my 500 follower giveaway, it ends tomorrow :)

Heavenly Savings said...

Cute Blog! I’m a new follower Happy Friday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

How cute!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...