3.21.2011

Cake Pops

Once again, Im in a baking mood!


Im really not sure what is going on here, but I know my children and husband are loving it.




I love cake pops. I feel in love with these about 3 years ago. I made a red velvette one with cream cheese. Lets just say they were scrumptous.



This time I made Strawberry cake pops.


First you make a Strawberry cake, let it cool, and crumble it up. This is were the children come in. What child doesnt LOVE getting messy.



Next I added Strawberry frosting and mixed it up well. Roll into balls and put in the fridge for about an hour. I dipped the sticks into chocolate, and then put them into the balls. Next I put the balls into the fridge again.



Dip into white chocolate, and add sprinkles.




One blog that has amazing pops is Bakerella. You can do some amazing things. I was thinking a Veggie Tale pop would be awsome for a birthday party. Maybe for Mason party I will attempt them.


These pops are Strawberry delicious, and deffinitly worth all the work.


Parties Im linked to


Until next time,
Melissa

4 comments:

Allie said...

Yum I have made them with chocolate cake and icing but have not done strawberry!! I am doing these for vs birthday also, I wish I could make the cool ones bakerella makes, so insanely cute!! I am now in the baking mood haha

Cheyenne said...

These are brilliant. They would be great for a birthday party.

Alicia said...

I make these with Oreos and all different kinds of cookies, too....sooooo gooood!

ruby said...

I don't like to bake but you kinda put me in the mood they look so good and fun. wonder if my co-workers would like them?

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...